Below the informative note related to the use of personal information collected via the website’s online services:
The informative note is in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR") and applies to anyone who interacts with the web services provided by Privatejetfinder.com, accessible electronically from:
This informative note applies solely to the website Privatejetfinder.com and not to other websites which the user may consult by following links from the website.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
Subsequent to the consultation of this site, data regarding persons identified or identifiable may be processed.
The controller of this data processing is PrivateJetFinder LTD, e-mail: contact us.
LOCATION OF DATA PROCESSING
All data processing linked to the web services on this site takes place at PrivateJetFinder LTD and is supervised by the technical staff in charge of the data processing. If necessary, data may be processed by the staff responsible of the technical maintenance of the site.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND USES
The registration information will allow you to access to the online services provided by Privatejetfinder.com.
In order to ensure the proper functioning of the services, Privatejetfinder.com may communicate users personal data to other companies of the Group.
Registration is required to access to the to online services, clients personal data may be processed for purposes related to the chosen service as provided by the informative note.
In case the required services are operated by third parties, the data will be communicated to the individual operators. Those operate as "holders" for the processing related to the services they provide.
Digital systems and software procedures responsible for the functioning of the website acquire, during their normal operation, certain data, whose transmission is inherent in the use of internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected in order to associate with identifiable users, but it may, by its very nature, allow the identification of users through processing and association with data held by third parties.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of computers used by individuals to access the site, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) form of services requested, time of request, method used to relay the request to the server, size of the file obtained in response, numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and the user's computer use.
This data is used anonymously and for statistical purposes linked to use of the website and its correct functioning. The data may be used and stored in the event of suspected IT misdemeanour to the detriment of the site.
This website uses technical cookies automatically downloaded on your computer when it accesses the website, for the usage of the service:
Session Cookies necessary for website operation
These cookies are solely necessary for the functionality of the website.
This website doesn’t use other profiling cookies, proprietary cookies or third-party cookies.
You can manage cookies how you want- to learn more about cookies go aboutcookies.org, where you can find information on how to delete cookies and reject them from almost every browser.
Below you can express your consent preferences to the tracking technologies we adopt to offer the functionalities and carry out the activities described below:
DATA PROCESSING METHODS
Personal data will be processed via information/automated systems for purposes related to the online services or the browsing of the website, as set out in the current Italian legislation; in particular:
- for the provision of the service;
- for the fulfillment of the legal obligations.
The data will be processed with tools and procedures designed to ensure the confidentiality and security of data, in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR").
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
Individuals whom personal data refers to have the right to obtain at any time confirmation whether such data exists and to know its content and origin, to verify its correctness or to request that such data is integrated or updated or rectified.
According to the above mentioned article, data subjects have the right to ask for cancellation, conversion into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law. Data subjects have the right to object to data processing in all cases for legitimate reasons.
Requests have to be made to the data controller.
EU Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR") - Right of access to personal data and other rights
- Users have the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning them, even if not yet registered, and whether the data is communicated in intelligible form;
- Users have the right to obtain information about:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logics applied in the event of processing with the aid of electronic tools;
- the identity of the data controller, processors and appointed representative in accordance with article 5, clause 2 of the code;
- the individuals or categories of individuals to whom the personal data may be communicated or may come across it in the capacity of appointed state representative.
- Users have the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification, or, where appropriate, the integration of data;
- the deletion, anonymising or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose storage is not necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently processed;
- confirmation that the operations referred to in 1. and 2. above, and any content, have been brought to the knowledge of the parties to whom the data has been transmitted or communicated, except in cases where such compliance is impossible or involves the use of methods which are clearly disproportionate to the right in question.
- Users have the right to oppose, partly or wholly:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data which may regard them, even if pertinent to the purposes for which it has been collected;
- the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending publicity or direct sales material or for use in market research or commercial communications.